Boxes of Hope
We are delighted this year to once again be supporting the Boxes of Hope Appeal, a charity which visits Romania each year to distribute shoe boxes to children.
An ideal box will contain:
* A selection of toys and games such as a ball, car, doll, skipping rope, yo-yo, dominoes;
* Sweets (with a use by date of at least March next year);
* Notebook, colouring book, pens, crayons, pencils, rubber, ruler, pencil sharpener;
* Hat, scarf, mittens or gloves, socks;
* Soap and a face cloth, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb or hair brush, hair accessories.
If are able to fill a shoe box or send in some items that could be used to fill one in school, we’d be very grateful.
Boxes should have the lid and box separately wrapped in bright paper, and the ‘boy’ / ‘girl’ label taped onto the outside of the box.
Please also include the donation form, which is available to download from the school website, and a £2 donation in the shoebox and secure with an elastic band.
Please return them to school by Monday 19th October or alternatively, boxes can be dropped off a Brigg’s Shoe Mines on the prom in Morecambe.
Boxes of Hope Leaflet
Boxes of Hope 2019
Last year, Christ Church proudly collected over 30 shoeboxes to support the Boxes of Hope appeal.