School Values & Ethos
1 Peter 4: 10
We aim to:
- To create a nurturing environment where everyone can feel safe, supported, and valued.
- To provide an ambitious, relevant, and coherently planned and sequenced curriculum that supports children’s ability to know more, remember more, and be able to do more.
- To involve parents, carers, the church, and the wider community to enrich children’s learning and cultural capital.
- To equip our children with the knowledge, skills, experiences, and attitudes they will need to successfully contribute to our future society.
- To enable all children to reach their full potential through high quality teaching, targeted academic support and wider approaches.
- To ensure the distinctive nature of our Church school with the Christian Faith pervading all that we do.